From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] [RFC] Marking unmaintained documents
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:12:15
1 Łukasz Damentko wrote:
2 > Translators Policy [1] clearly states how much can certain docs lag
3 > from original to be considered outdated. As for info, we can always put
4 > information "This translation went oudated due to lack of resources
5 > inside GDP team, if you want to maintain this doc just <mail
6 > link="$LANG lead translator">let us</mail> know". It could encourage
7 > users to take care about documentation...
8
9 I'd link to bugzilla or mailing list because the LT him|herself could be
10 very busy.
11
12 -jkt
15 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth