From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Hi, I want to translate some pages to spanish
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:03:03
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 03:33:43 +0100
"Jose Luis Rivero (YosWinK)" <yoswink@g.o> wrote:

> You can always join those evil spanish translators which met around > gentoo-doc-es mailling list. Be careful when approaching, spanish docs > guys are part of Gentoo Linux elite (tm) and most of the times they > aren't very friendly and bite.
Generally translators aren't the most friendly people and should be approached only with a large stick or (preferably) a loaded gun - and in times when handbook gets massive updates they should be avoided at all cost. Please remember. :) Łukasz Damentko -- (that pesky) Polish Lead Translator -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list