From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: pr <pr@g.o>, e.makeeva@×××××.ru
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Fwd: translation into Russian
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 16:04:47
1 Hi. Small update on this really interesting offer.
2
3 I've contacted Ekaterina from 7 letters agency. This agency is hiring
4 new translators and to test translator's abilities they are looking for
5 useful technical documentation. They think Gentoo's documentation meets
6 such needs. So, as soon as they'll find somebody to test Ekaterina will
7 contact me and we'll find best document to start with.
8
9 BTW, thank you Lukasz for highlighting this.
12 Peter.