From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Handbooks / Autobuilds: What needs to be done?
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 08:13:26
1 Nathan Zachary wrote:
2 > I'm also thinking about doing some documentation on LXDE, and PekWM as
3 > well. If there is anything in particular that needs documentation, I'd
4 > be happy to look into the issues, even if I don't have previous
5 > knowledge or experience. I have several test machines on which I can
6 > try new configurations. :)
7
8 Documentation on LXDE would be very welcome. It's one of those things I
9 haven't really come around to yet. But the packages themselves need
10 maintenance too, and I just don't find the time to do everything I'd want.
11
12 Cheers,
13 --
14 Ben de Groot
15 Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)
16 Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison