From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Joining GDP?
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 22:09:39
1 Robert Welz wrote:
2 >
3 > Am 05.12.2009 um 22:57 schrieb Ben de Groot:
4 >
5 >> Hi guys,
6 >>
7 >> I would like to join the GDP and see what I can do to improve
8 >> our documentation. One of the things I plan to do is write a
9 >> more extensive document on how users can contribute. And
10 >> I'm willing to take on some other task as well. Is there
11 >> anything else you need from me before I can join the team?
12 >>
13 >> Cheers,
14 >> --
15 >> Ben de Groot
16 >> Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)
17 >> ______________________________________________________
18 >
19 > Hello Ben,
20 >
21 > can please explain what GDP is?
22 > I am in the process of reading the recent gentoo developer documentation but
23 > some things are quite unclear like this abbreviation.
24 >
25 > kind regards,
26 >
27 > Robert