From: "Jesper Brodersen
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Updated trads.rb
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 09:40:07
1 Xavier Neys wrote:
2
3 > Hello *,
4 >
5 > I changed a few things to trads.rb to take advantage of recent
6 > modifications to the style sheets. Handbook files can now be
7 > transformed to html directly without using the main HB file. Chapter &
8 > part numbers are not used anymore, neither are the index and arch
9 > attributes.
10 > Also solved the bug that has prevented the transformation handbook
11 > main files since they need all their parts to find the latest date.
12 >
13 > Full doc at http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/trads/trads-doc.html
14 >
15 > To upgrade, just download the following two files and replace your
16 > local copies:
17 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/trads/trads.dtd
18 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/trads/trads.rb
19 >
20 > You might also want to cut'n'paste the security handbook file
21 > definitions from http://dev.gentoo.org/~neysx/trads/trads.xml
24 > Cheers,
25
26 nice, I'll look into it (sorry for the very long response :P)
27
28 Jesper Brodersen,
29 Danish Translation Lead
30 --