From: "Marcelo Góes" <vanquirius@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Call for translating php-upgrading.xml
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:04:47
On 2/23/06, Jan Hendrik Grahl <jhgz1@×××.edu> wrote:
> I'd say because of priority.
This is a priority, or Xavier wouldn't have asked us to translate it... Think about the people with broken php installations. Looking at the German list of translated files, it seems you have the most important stuff auf Deutsch already. Besides, I'm guessing this would be moved to /doc/ when time is ripe, correct? I'd say go for it. Marcelo -- Marcelo Góes marcelogoes@×××××.com vanquirius@g.o -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list