From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Greetings from an enthusiastic Linux user
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:32:45
1 On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 18:23 +0000, James Robertson wrote:
2 > I'm not interested in actual development at the moment, but I am quite
3 > interested to know how people manage themselves to work together.
4
5 It's really mostly sheer dumb luck and a whole lot of stubbornness.
6
7 Seriously, the docs team is simply a great group of guys and they strive
8 to actually keep up with the development of Gentoo and the changes that
9 happen within it. They spend their time documenting our crap code...
10 Yes, they deserve, at minimum, my thanks. Thank you for reminding me.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
15 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
16 Games Developer/Foundation Trustee