From: chung@×××××××××.edu
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] need help for open source and diagramming research
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 03:33:43
1 Dear open source contributors,
2
3 I am Eunyoung Chung, a Masters student working with Dr. Jensen at
4 Oregon State University. We are currently doing a research project in
5 collaboration with Dr.
6 Truong and Ph.D student Koji Yatani at University of Toronto. Our goal
7 is to understand how contributors communicate and collaborate in Open
8 Source Software (OSS) projects, including diagramming practices.
9
10 We are seeking volunteers for a quick survey on this topic. Any person
11 who is actively working on a OSS project is eligible. The survey takes
12 approximately 10-15 minutes, and the 5 volunteers will be picked to
13 receive a $30 Amazon gift certificate. Your participation is anonymous
14 (unless you consent to have us contact you)
15
16 Here is the survey address.
17
18 https://secure.engr.oregonstate.edu/limesurvey/58564/lang-en