From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: Supporting CC-BY-SA 3.0 and later versions
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:40:05
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:19:58AM -0500, wireless wrote:
> This issue is even simpler than that. Just assume the authors (owners?) > are not going to say anything. If one or 2 do, resolve the issue > individually, or pull the doc. After all, when was the last time > there was an issue of this sort?
Sadly "law & regulations" don't work this way... or perhaps good that it doesn't work this way. Depends on your point-of-view. Anyway, from the looks of it, I guess the version attribute is generally accepted so we can at least start with that. Eventual follow-up actions can then be checked later if the need arises. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen