From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] writing doc for logcheck
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:04:36
1 I wrote a draft doc for app-admin/logcheck, a replacement for logsentry
2 that has a built-in database of rules and an active upstream. See
3 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~phajdan.jr/logcheck.xml>. It would be great if
4 it could become at some point a part of the official documentation. I'm
5 the maintainer of the package and use it on about 3 Gentoo installations.
6
7 What should I do to make it included in the official docs? I think one
8 of the steps is filing a bug, but it seems that there may be some
9 discussion first what is missing or wrong in the current draft, which
10 may be easier to do in a mailing list and not bugzilla.
11
12 Paweł Hajdan jr