From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>, dberkholz@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: okupy, a Django rewrite of www.g.o
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:16:32
On 06/02/11 13:54, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
> Hey man, relax! :) > I'm also a translator, I have some ideas/needs that need to implement. > I was going to ask you (you as in other translators) for additional > ideas, I just didn't get there yet, i'm still struggling with the LDAP > backend for the time being.
Theo, I'm not sure how to articulate my point in a better way here. I would've thought that you would ask your target audience *before* you got your project approved. Anyway, I said what I wanted to say, so let's just use this opportunity to produce something useful. /me crosses fingers. Cheers, Jan -- Trojita, a fast e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/