From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Updated handbooks for autobuilds
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:42:22
1 There. I did the x86 and amd64 handbooks (networked, anyway; who cares about networkless). They're now ready for the 10th anniversary. I'm pretty sure.
2
3 I also did the x86 quickinstall handbooks.
4
5 GDP, and interested devs who can contribute patches to Bugzilla:
6
7 Please review all the files I touched and make those same kinds of changes to our other arch handbooks.
8
9 Also, do review what I touched to make sure I didn't leave anything out, or that keyvals aren't showing empty space or wrong variables.
10
11 Happy 10th anniversary. I'm off to celebrate Oktoberfest. Maybe I'll do some more work when I get back.
12
13 * * *
14
15 PS: Someone get that mother-$$#^^@&#($-ing bugzilla back online and comment on the handbook autobuilds tracker bug with this status update. Bugzie is down for me, and I'm out of time and patience to deal with it.