From: Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] /etc/conf.d/hwclock and /etc/conf.d/adjkerntz
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:29:50
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
(klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
My main concern here is that there will be a place where the number of choices is too big. Also, you'll risk getting a higher frequency on bug reports on such paragraphs. Think for instance bootloaders, how would we deal with guides there? I'm sure we do not want to generate separate guides for just all this sort of stuff (and then use keywords)... What about making it generic (edit your clock management configuration like, like /etc/conf.d/hwclock on ... )? Wkr, Sven Vermeulen