From: pclouds <pclouds@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] linking between portage and relevant documents
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:20:50
On 12/18/05, Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o> wrote:
> pclouds wrote: > > Hi, > > While translating documents, i found that several documents have not > > updated to reflect current packages in portage (sorry i forgot most of > > them). > > That's not very helpful then. > If you find that a doc that needs to be fixed, it needs to be fixed, as simple > as that. Please file a bug, a patch, send a mail, whatever.
Ok, so here what i've still remembered: - colinux-howto.xml needs to be updated. It uses 2.4 and said that 2.6 is not possible. 2.6 is possible now. Also there is another way to setup networking in colinux (as described in http://wiki.colinux.org/cgi-bin/coLinuxNetworking#head-50014b6fc00ec98d0eaac65e39346e5bbfe41a37) - gentoo-kernel.xml: please remove gentoo-dev-sources and updated other sources if needed (i don't use them so i can't tell) - utf-8.xml said that nano does not support utf-8 but i heard in gentoo-dev that nano has supported utf-8. Please verify.