From: Zhang Le <robert.zhangle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:52:39
On 2/22/07, Preston Cody <codeman@g.o> wrote:
> > no, the trunk .pot files are NOT current. > you need to look here: > > http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/
Just these two files? no more? If so, I can start working soon. I also hopefully attached them to that last email (hard to say, it was
Actually, I have seen them. Just want to find them on svn and verify that they are the latest. :) -- Zhang Le, Robert Linux Engineer/Trainer http://zhllg.blogspot.com http://zh.gentoo-wiki.com http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pgubook http://groups.google.com/group/gentoo-china http://groups.google.com/group/szlug