From: "José María Alonso" <nimiux@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] trads.xml updates available?
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 20:36:39
1 On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 12:29:24AM +0100, Tobias Heinlein wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I just noticed that there were some docs missing in our (the Germans')
5 > trads.xml and I wonder if there are any updates on it publicly
6 > available. I have been adding new entries and removing old ones along
7 > with the changes to metadoc.xml and apparently I missed a few in the
8 > past or just forgot about updating trads.xml.
9 >
10 > How do the other translation teams handle it? How do you decide about
11 > the files' priorities?
12 >
13 > Thanks,
14 > Tobias
15 >
16 > [1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/trads-de.xml
19 The Spanish translation team uses [1] to keep track of the status of
20 translations.
21
22 Priorities and time frames for translations are shown at [2].
23
24 Regards.
25
26 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/es/overview.xml