From: AR <aleiphoenix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Some questions about Chinese tranlation of Gentoo documentation.
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:52:24
1 On 10/15, 刘清 wrote:
2 > Zhang le (robot) is the leader. He organized the Chinese translation of
3 > handbook and monthly newsletter. But they are not updated.
4
5 Do you have any contact with Zhang? If Zhang is still available for
6 organizing translations, I think we can submit updated translations to
7 Zhang and let him(her?) commit to CVS.
8
9 Otherwise I haven't much options but checking out from CVS, then file a
10 ticket on bugs.gentoo.org to update handbook and other documentations.