From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] svn vs cvs
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:30:05
Hi, all.

One of the consequences of the management restructuring is that at some
point stuff in gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en will probably move around.  Of
course, doing that in CVS is a royal pain.  I'd love to see our gentoo
tree migrate over to svn (not the portage tree, just gentoo!), but of
course you folks are the major users of that tree.  Has this been
considered?  This tree is still fairly large, so it might not yet be
feasible w/ svn, but I don't know if anybody has tried.

Thanks,
g2boojum
--
Grant Goodyear