From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-doc-cvs] cvs commit: handbook-ia64.xml ...
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 11:03:23
Mike Frysinger wrote:

Funny, I received the ML one hours later after the personal one.

> On Sunday 03 September 2006 08:30, Xavier Neys wrote: >> vapier wrote: >>> vapier 06/09/03 05:02:44 >>> >>> Added: handbook-ia64.xml hb-install-ia64-bootloader.xml >>> hb-install-ia64-disk.xml >>> hb-install-ia64-kernel.xml hb-install-ia64-medium.xml >>> Log: >>> initial import of ia64 handbook >> The docs about IA64 (and arm) are much appreciated, but are we supposed mop >> up after the files have been dumped in /doc/en/handbook? >> I put arm between parenthesis because I am aware of a lost email about it. >> Why do we now have IA64 arch-specific files? >> Have those 2 new handbooks been omitted from the handbook index.xml and >> metadoc on purpose because they are not ready yet or were we supposed to >> discover them by accident and index them? > > i sent an e-mail about both handbooks but it looks like both fucking things > have been dropped on the floor
Yeah, looks like it's occurring more and more often :( If i didn't know better, I'd say our mail is handled on the same box as bugzilla :)
> i'm not expecting anyone else to do work for me; i wasnt going to add them to > the handbook index until i got feedback and people are happy with them > -mike
Nice. Thanks. If you need help to get rid of the 4 ARCH-specific files, you know where to ask. Any bitching about the hb*x86+amd64*xml file names will be ignored :) Wkr, -- / Xavier Neys \_ Gentoo Documentation Project / /\ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/