From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Clean-up of @link attribute
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 21:07:16
Guys,

Unless you're all screaming loud "No" or something else that's clear to
understand, I'll be removing the @link attribute from all documents in
gentoo/xml/htdocs. After that, I'll update guide.dtd to remove the attribute
so that newly committed documents won't have it anymore either.

I was first contemplating of editing the XML-QA-Checker that gets triggered
on CVS commits so that new commits are "screened" for a while, but I thought
to myself - hey, we're a fast-moving distro, it's easier to just mass-commit
everything (and a nice sed command can auto-change the files for me as
well).

Let's say, give feedback before tuesday april 10th?

Wkr,
	Sven Vermeulen

PS I'll mail it to gentoo-dev as well, since it'll also affect guides in
project pages.