From: Cifer Lee <mantianyu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Some questions about Chinese tranlation of Gentoo documentation.
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:12:44
1 Hi
2
3 I want to participate in translating Chinese version of Gentoo Handbook
4
5 2014-10-14 17:49 GMT+08:00 AR <aleiphoenix@×××××.com>:
6 > On 10/13, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
7 >> Hi
8 >>
9 >> The easiest way to start contributing translations is through the Gentoo
10 >> Wiki. There is specific support for translations on the wiki, and
11 >> documentation about it is on it as well.
12 >>
13 >> I don't know who is still working on or responsible for the Chinese
14 >> translations and language support, but if no-one steps up on that, we can
15 >> get you started for translating the Gentoo Handbook as well.
16 >>
17 >> Wkr,
18 >> Sven Vermeulen
21 > Hi, Sven
22 >
23 > I didn't realize that there already has translation support for Gentoo
24 > Wiki. Will try that.
25 >
26 > Meanwhile I would also like to get Chinese version of Gentoo Handbook
27 > back. I've tried to get contact with Joshua Saddler but with no response.
28 > I don't know if there is any translators responsible for Chinese transla-
29 > tions, either. So I would like to help if that is ok.
30 >
31 > Thanks.