From: Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:22:06
2007-02-22, Preston Cody sanoi:

> On 2/22/07, Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o> wrote: > > > According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn. > > > The translation files should go in > > > /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/ > > > > I have a feeling I asked this before, but can't remember the > > answer, so what name shall be used for translation files? *.fi.po > > for Finnish? > > The format should be a subdirectory for the language and then .po for > the files. so for finnish it would be /languages/fi/gli-dialog.po > I'm not certain of this, but once you've committed it i can play > around and see which way it works out.
I tried to commit but failed. Perhaps my rights have been taken away due to some inactivity lately? Anyways, svn told me that: Enter passphrase for key '/home/flammie/.ssh/id_dsa': Adding fi Adding fi/GLIInstallProfile.po Adding fi/gli-dialog.po Transmitting file data ..svn: Commit failed (details follow): svn: Can't create directory '/var/svnroot/gli/db/transactions/1754-1.txn': Permission denied svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file: svn: '/home/flammie/work/gentoo/svn/gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/svn-commit.tmp' Seems a bit odd. This is my first commit after server change, so that might also be the reason. Any ideas, anyone? -- Flammie, Gentoo Linux Documentation’s Finnish head translator and FlameEyes’ bot <http://dev.gentoo.org/~flammie>.