From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] [RFC] Marking unmaintained documents
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:20:15
1 On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 03:10:49PM +0200, Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > Well, my aim was to prevent bugreports for docs that are "no longer
3 > maintained" like articles and old Handbooks (but I got a bit confused
4 > and probably thought that old HBs contain all sections without new
5 > bugfixes which is not true).
6
7 If no-one would report bugs on unmaintained documents, we would never be
8 able to fix them unless we totally relie on ourselves.
9
10 Better would be to /do/ have multiple bugreports on it :)
11
12 Wkr,
13 Sven Vermeulen
16 Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org