From: Benny Chuang <bennyc@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>, neysx@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Resignation
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:04:50

Hi guys,

It's been a pleasure and I enjoyed working with you guys. I learned a
lot and had a wonderful time poking, slapping, and flirting with most
of you :D.

This year is somehow unexpected busy, and I feel guilty for being
inactive. I have found a follow-up for my replacement. He will be
later introduced by ccpz (Trad. Chinese Lead) later and take over the
works I missed.

Please take good care of yourselves and keep up the good work!

~Benny

- --
Benny Chuang
Gentoo Linux/Gentoo Linux Taiwan
Linux Taiwan
PGP Key: http://dev.gentoo.org/~bennyc/bennyc_at_gentoo_org.asc
(The former key has been revoked, Please update 12/24)
FP: 9ED2 5864 0D52 A934 4A31  1404 924A E9E2 A19E 52F2