From: Gianni Costanzi <gianni.costanzi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Using guide.xsl stylesheet to format my own pages
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:50:50
Hi,
I'm a member of the Italian Translation Team and I'd like to know if I
can put on my public site html documents produced by using the
guide.xsl stylesheet that I'm using to test the documentation offline,
which has been produced by Sven Vermeulen (if I remember well).. As
you know, the output document has the Gentoo logo and some sponsors on
the page.. I'd like to use that output pages as they are, but I'd like
to know If I must ask someone for permission..

Thank you in advance,
Gianni

--
~-- Free Software Foundation Member #3844 ---~