From: Jan Hendrik Grahl <grahl@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:39:14
Hi Jakob, thanks for translating the files, since you mentioned that you wanted to do further german translations, take a look at this page: http://www.gentoo.de/proj/de/gtt/information.xml If you have any questions about german translations send me an email or talk to me on IRC. Hendrik -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list