From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] overview-dyn not showing up correct
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:57:32
FYI, the overview "script" is an XSL transform. It generates GuideXML that is parsed by guide.xsl just like any other page on www.g.o The right column is exactly the same as on other pages. I have no idea what makes Opera behave the way it does. BTW, Opera does not display the right column consistently on other pages either. Sometimes, it's right, sometimes it's a bit too wide, and on overview-dyn, it's really too wide. I tried links2, w3m, elinks, lynx, firefox, mozilla, galeon, epiphany, konqueror & dillo. They all show the page properly. Page is standards-compliant: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gentoo.org%2Fdoc%2Fen%2Foverview-dyn.xml&ss=1&verbose=1 Wkr, -- / Xavier Neys \_ Gentoo Documentation Project / French & Internationalisation Lead \ http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en /\