From: Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] A new lead
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:28:06
1 On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:01:31 -0700
2 Joshua Saddler <nightmorph@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi guys. As of today, Xavier Neys (neysx) has been retired by infra.
5 > So we need a new GDP lead. I've been poking people about this for a
6 > year or so now on IRC, asking if anyone was interested in taking
7 > over. Most folks have told me to just go ahead and do it, since
8 > I've kinda had that role, as a de facto position ever since neysx
9 > went MIA a long, long time ago.
10 >
11 > However, if anyone else has the inclination, skillz, time, etc. to
12 > take on the leadership role, please speak up. Otherwise, I'll go
13 > ahead and take over the project.
14
15 All right . . . no objections, only "go for it" responses. (And the
16 obligatory silence.) I guess it's official. I'll be the new GDP lead.
17
18 Questions? Concerns? Comments? Ideas?
19 -> my inbox, or threads on this ML.
20
21 Patches?
22 -> bugzilla
23
24 Whines? Gripes?
25 -> /dev/null
26
27 . . . kidding. I'll listen to those, too. Whatever it is, I'll try to
28 get back to you ASAP. Email remains the best way to contact me at
29 this time, since I don't idle on IRC.
30
31 Thanks.