From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Review of Documentation Policy
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:36:49
On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) <
klondike@g.o> wrote:

> El 24/09/11 08:39, Sven Vermeulen escribió: > > If we need a more objective metric to start with, I'd rather do it on > > timeframe ("... sufficient document changes over a term of at least 4 > > months"), which holds twice then (first and second phase) > It may be me but I'm still wondering why do you need an objective > metric. Usually the project lead should be smart enough to know when to > pull the rope and accept into the team a particular colaborator. > >
Checks and balances, my friend, checks and balances. I would be more concerned about the lead _refusing_ the contrib or entry into the project of a particular individual. Cheerio -- Matthew W. Summers Gentoo Foundation Inc.