From: Jan Hendrik Grahl <grahl@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] State of the German translations
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:50:31
1 Hi all,
2 for the past few weeks Tobias Heinlein (keytoaster) has been a great help as a
3 follow-up lead translator for the German docs and since he maintains most
4 documents directly in /doc we agreed to share management of the trads script
5 on the gentoo.de website [1]. We hope that this will reflect the actual state
6 of the translations better and thus give prospective translators a better
7 idea of what is needed to get all files current and (mostly) bug free.
8 Don't worry neysx, only the two of us have access and we used Gentoo's anon
9 cvs.
10 Many thanks also go to dertobi123 for helping us set this up.
11 So long,
12 Hendrik
15 [1] http://www.gentoo.de/trads/
16 --