From: "José Luis Rivero (yoswink)" <yoswink@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] How are the docs written?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:21:45
1 Gunnar escribió:
2 > Hello.
3 > I'm new on this list and I have a simple question, how is the docs written?
4
5 Docs are written in GuideXML format[1]
6
7 > Do you use any tools for generating the html
8
9 gorg can help you to generate the html. neysx used to have a guide about
10 how to set it up and configure it.[2]
11
12 > or do you write it directly in
13 > plain emacs/vi?
14
15 Use your favorite editor to edit/create gentoo docs, but ...
16
17 - notepad.exe via wine give you 10 extra points
18 - emacs used with only one hand, 15 extra points
19 - the always good 'ed', 20 extra points
20
21 Points can be transformed into polish beer, ask rane for more info.
22
23 Bye!
24
25 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xml-guide.xml