From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Linux Genkernel Guide
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:05:34
1 On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 21:43 +0100, Aniruddha wrote:
2 > Chris, good to hear your working on genkernel :-) . I'll file a
3 > bugreport with the a draft for the Genkernel Guide. Can you help me by
4 > providing the following input?
5
6 If I had time for that, I'd go ahead and update the guide. I simply
7 don't have the time to verify the guide at this time. I also don't have
8 time to dredge through more than 2 years of code changes to try to
9 figure out "what's new" and "what's removed" since the guide was last
10 updated.
11
12 If you have specific questions, I can answer them, but I don't have time
13 to spend hours and hours on research. Using "genkernel --help" is your
14 best bet for an accurate list of what genkernel supports.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
19 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
20 Games Developer/Foundation Trustee