From: Jack Dark <jackdark@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] feedback on corrections & tightening up SELinux
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:20:09
Greetings esteemed gentoo-docs folks & assorted developers. Before
committing a patch & bug to Bugzilla, I was hoping that I could
receive a bit of feedback on my proposed changes to the SELinux
index.html page, http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/

The index.html.orig and index.html.patch are both included. There were
a few corrections needed, like capitalization and punctuation, but
there were also several changes I made in an effort to tighten up the
document and greatly improve its readability.

Please let me know if these changes are in fact user-friendly and/or
necessary. I'm trying to avoid the dreaded "RESOLVED/WON'T FIX" stamp
on the bug. ;)

Thanks,
Jack

--
<em>- thought - emotion - imagery -</em>
http://www.freewebs.com/nightmorph/

index.html.patch text/x-patch
index.html.orig application/octet-stream