From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-doc-cvs] cvs commit: handbook-ia64.xml ...
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 12:31:47
1 vapier wrote:
2 > vapier 06/09/03 05:02:44
3 >
4 > Added: handbook-ia64.xml hb-install-ia64-bootloader.xml
5 > hb-install-ia64-disk.xml hb-install-ia64-kernel.xml
6 > hb-install-ia64-medium.xml
7 > Log:
8 > initial import of ia64 handbook
9
10 The docs about IA64 (and arm) are much appreciated, but are we supposed mop up
11 after the files have been dumped in /doc/en/handbook?
12 I put arm between parenthesis because I am aware of a lost email about it.
13
14 Why do we now have IA64 arch-specific files?
15 Have those 2 new handbooks been omitted from the handbook index.xml and
16 metadoc on purpose because they are not ready yet or were we supposed to
17 discover them by accident and index them?
20 Wkr,
21 --
22 / Xavier Neys
23 \_ Gentoo Documentation Project