From: Davide Cendron <scen@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Handbook includes proposal
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:53:45
1 Il Friday 28 September 2007 05:15:41 Josh Saddler ha scritto:
2 > Josh Saddler wrote:
3
4 > It's been 6 months and a whole release has gone by, and I'm now starting
5 > to get email from releng on the early work for 2007.1. So, who's
6 > interested? I'm all in favor of decreasing the workload for future
7 > handbook maintenance.
8 >
9 > Xavier, can we get some XSL-fu from you to make it happen?
10
11 I'm also interested in this improvement, as it could be result, as Josh
12 already said, in less efforts for handbook maintaining (expecially in
13 handbook's and its networkless brother's shared parts).
14
15 +1 for <include> implementation 8)
18 Davide Cendron
19