From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-doc-cvs] cvs commit: handbook-ia64.xml ...
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 18:42:38
1 On Sunday 03 September 2006 08:30, Xavier Neys wrote:
2 > vapier wrote:
3 > > vapier 06/09/03 05:02:44
4 > >
5 > > Added: handbook-ia64.xml hb-install-ia64-bootloader.xml
6 > > hb-install-ia64-disk.xml
7 > > hb-install-ia64-kernel.xml hb-install-ia64-medium.xml
8 > > Log:
9 > > initial import of ia64 handbook
10 >
11 > The docs about IA64 (and arm) are much appreciated, but are we supposed mop
12 > up after the files have been dumped in /doc/en/handbook?
13 > I put arm between parenthesis because I am aware of a lost email about it.
14 > Why do we now have IA64 arch-specific files?
15 > Have those 2 new handbooks been omitted from the handbook index.xml and
16 > metadoc on purpose because they are not ready yet or were we supposed to
17 > discover them by accident and index them?
18
19 i sent an e-mail about both handbooks but it looks like both fucking things
20 have been dropped on the floor
21
22 i'm not expecting anyone else to do work for me; i wasnt going to add them to
23 the handbook index until i got feedback and people are happy with them
24 -mike