List Archive: gentoo-doc
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Dear GDP members:
Just a little mail to announce that repodoc tool has a new and very
improved version kicking the streets, 0.1_beta4. Thanks to the annoncvs
access, now it's easier for contributors (non-devs) to use repodoc.
For those who doesn't know repodoc, info can be found in the app home
Some hot features:
- New tool in the repodoc package, "docman". Since repodoc is used
to run checks on docs before commit them, docman has been created to
make other kind of actions. Currently docman has the following modules:
* Bump: automatically bump doc version and/or date.
* Get: download xml source doc.
* Sync: automatically sync version and/or date tag in translations.
* Patch: give a bug number, select the patch and apply it,
all-in-one from the command line.
- New repodoc module to check links in metadoc.
- New frontend system. Optional support for a new gtk based graphical
frontend (can be activated via USE flag).
- A fully working testsuite and lots of code improvements.
For anything you need, such as bugs or suggestions, you can use the
repodoc email alias: repodoc@...
Thanks. -The Repodoc Team (tm)-
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list