From: Christian Heim <christian.th.heim@×××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] x86 SBC Gentoo Embedded HowTo/Documentation
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:01:30
1 On Wednesday 27 April 2005 20:27, Yuri Vasilevski ( YV )wrote:
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >> [ ... ]
5 >
6 >How about --newuse so you just rebuild about 5 packages
7 >affected by this flag?
8
9 Well I don't actually know :) -e world is pointed out at the end of a
10 bootstrap.
11
12 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13 * "Please note that you should now add the '-e' option for emerge system:"
14
15 * " # emerge -e system"
18 >And what was the point of doing it 2 times?
19 >(emerge -e system ; emerge python ; emerge -e system)
20
21 Well that might be due to the fuzzyness with python (the bug heath mentioned),
22 as well as optimizing gcc and friends.
23
24 Christian
25 --
26 "You need tender loving care once a week - so that I can slap you into shape."
27 - Ellyn Mustard
28 --
29 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list