From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] software choices for embedded system
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:18:23
1 sorry,
2
3 my mistake
4
5 they are PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT and ROOT
6
7 ~/Chris
8
9 Marcelo Coelho wrote:
10 >> Passing PORTAGE_CONFIGDIR and ROOT at the same time allows
11 >
12 > I haven't found anything (even inside make.conf manpages or the
13 > example) about the PORTAGE_CONFIGDIR variable.
14 >
15 > I suppose that it would change the default locations of the make.conf
16 > (and friends) location. This way, it would be possible to compile a
17 > 586 target inside a 686 machine, using the PORTAGE_CONFIGDIR and ROOT
18 > variables, right?
21 > Thanks for the help!