From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] arm gnueabi / uClibc
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:20:01
1 I've been out of the loop for a tiny bit, so could anyone shed some
2 light on the status of the EABI on ARM processors for me?
3
4 Is it compatible with any version of uClibc ?
5
6 Specifically, I have an ARM920T, as well as an ARM926EJ target to
7 compile for (ep93xx,marvell orion - www.embeddedarm.com), and I would
8 like to continue using uClibc if possible.
9
10 Since I do most of my ARM compilation natively using Qemu, this is only
11 necessary for compiling kernels and occasionally hand-written apps.
12
13 Which versions of binutils, gcc, linux-headers, and uClibc work together
14 correctly using crossdev, if any ?
15
16 Any horror stories, any words of warning?
19 Thanks in advance,
22 ~/Chris
25 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list