From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] My first GNAP use: error: umount: /dev/loop/0
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:51:38
1 Marcelo Coelho wrote:
2
3 > Well, after a few "echos" i noticed that there was an endless loop
4 > caused by the invocation of the gtest function invoked by the cleanup
5 > function.
6 >
7 > So a workaround could be changing lines 108 and 115 by
8 >
9 > if [ $? ] ; then echo "Failed to unmount ${LOOP}" ; fi
10 >
11 > and
12 >
13 > if [ $? ] ; then echo "Failed to remove ${DIRTOREMOVE}" ; fi
14
15 Could you file a bug in Bugzilla (GNAP component) with this patch so
16 that I remember to fix it in next version ?
17
18 > Nevertheless, i'm thinking about using some other software that isn't
19 > supported by GNAP, so i'll probably start using catalyst. Where does
20 > GNAP stores the spec files it uses for catalyst?
21
22 Look inside gnap_make. The spec files are dynamically prepared from
23 static things and configurable ones (packages.conf and livecd.conf from
24 /usr/lib/gnap/gnap-specs.tar.bz2).
27 Koon
28 --
29 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list