From: "Stanisław Raczyński" <sraczynski@××.pl>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:15:01

If anyone is interested, there's an Embedded Gentoo HOWTO I wrote as a documentation for my project here: http://www.eti.pg.gda.pl/katedry/ksa/pracownicy/Stanislaw.Raczynski/embeddedgentoo.html. It's mainly for people who want to put an embedded gentoo on KB9201 ARM-based development board, but I guess there might be something interesting for you x86 fans too. Be careful though, for since there is so little information on embedded gentoo, I had to figure some things by myself and they can be very incorrect (any feedback on that would be much appreciated). Sorry for this a bit out-of-topic post. Best wishes, Stanislaw Raczynski -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list