From: Natanael Copa <mlists@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc gentoo - Where do I report compile errors?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:01:07
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2
3 >as for breaking standard glibc things, i'm not sure what you mean by that ...
4 >this stage tarball is meant to never have glibc installed in it ...
7 I mean, if I hack an ebuild, so it build with uclibc, it might not work
8 on the mailstream gentoo any more, so I should proably not post anything
9 to the bugzilla for the main tree.
10
11 >>What about a new "arch" - x86uclibc? Sorry if you already have discussed
12 >>this.
16 >solar and i have actually been pounding on this detail the last few days
17 >-mike
20 I better read the archives...
24 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list