From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Would TS Host a public Wiki + portage overlay?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:48:05
1 It was a while since I was working on a uClibc + gnu classpath
2 combination. I'll have to check up and get back to you - i might have
3 hit a snag somewhere.
4
5 In any event, I did make a nice ebuild to get a very small footprint
6 classpath with the glibc, something like 4 1/2 MB for ARM. We're using
7 JamVM with it and it seems to work well enough that I've never had any
8 complaints from the rest of my group.
9
10 I can tar up the ebuild & related files if you like & mail them off-list
11 if you like, although they're probably quite small. What is the total
12 message size for this list?
13
14 ~/Chris
15