From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: Dilip Malinur Ramesh <Dilip.Ramesh@×××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o, Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GCC 4.3 fails on mpfr
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:27:53
1 On Wednesday 07 May 2008, Dilip Malinur Ramesh wrote:
2 > Mpfr librarires was not installed on my host system. I have now
3 > installed it using 'emerge mpfr' [mpfr-2.3.1]. I have successfully built
4 > cross compiler toolchain up to gcc stage 1 (using crossdev), currently
5 > glibc is getting built and will update once it completes final toolchain
6 > building.
7
8 this is due to crossdev using --nodeps. historically this was to keep random
9 packages bleeding in, but i wonder if it's necessary anymore.
10 -mike