From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] [OT] gcc and memory models
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:09:24
1 Sorry for this off-topic question
2
3 Can anyone point me so any resource on how do I tell gcc which RAM I
4 want to use in a microcontroller that has its own internal few kbytes
5 of RAM, but to which I've connected an external chip?
6
7 I know this is possible, because it is a sample architecture from the
8 microcontroller manufacturer datasheet, but I got no source code along
9 with this example.
10
11 thanks a lot
12 Francisco
15 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
16 you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
17 I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
18 two ideas." - George Bernard Shaw