From: Wolfgang Meyerle <rotlicht@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev mipsel toolchain compile problems
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:25:56
Hello,

does anybody of you know why gcc fails in emerging gcc stage 2 in mipsel
toolchain. I tried to emerge this with the

crossdev --target mipsel-linux-uclibc

and I always get the strange error message from gcc, specially from
libstdc++ which seems to be included in gcc,

I really need this toolchain as I'm currently developing a port knocker
daemon which should run on my linksys router. I use libpcap for this
purposes.

How can I include libpcap in this toolchain if it would compile?
There must be a way of including software witout too much configuration
stuff...

Thanks for your attention, perhaps you can help me out of this mess

Wolfgang Meyerle