From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev-0.4 released
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:13:22
Heads up for the brave, I just committed crossdev-0.4 to portage cvs, so
it should be available on a local rsync mirror shortly.  Changes are
such are documented below.  If anyone encounters issues or errors, let
me know via reply to this or a bug on bugs.gentoo.org.

Thanks go to SpanKY and Evert for some patches which added alot of new
functionality,

crossdev-0.4:
   (30 Jan 2004)
   -     Support to specify specific versions of toolchains on the
command line.
                 Thanks goto Evert (evert.alpha@××××××.nl) for this
patch (also fixed some bugs).

   -     Added support to use Portage's "Sandbox" to avoid damaging
system files.
   -     Replaced all "import portage ..." lines with portageq calls.
   -     Crossdev doesn't sleep if in pretend mode.
   -     Major Cleanups to crossdev-status to use arrays more efficiently.
                 Thanks goto SpanKY (vapier@g.o) for these patches

   -     Added 'sh' listing to crossdev-status
   -     crossdev should error out properly if a command returns an
error (most commands anyways...)
   -     Added a function to trap Ctrl+C
   -     Various minor code cleanups

--Kumba

--
"Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are