From: Juan Jesus Prieto <jjptapia@×××××××.com>
To: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] project page moved
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:07:20
Hi Chris,

I am interesting in the spanish translation. I have some experience (http://www.gentoo.org/doc/es/distcc.xml) and I want to begin doing something usefull in this project. In another way, I am interesting in SBC system subproject (I work usually over SBC+Via-EDEN with gentoo and it works fine ;-)). Regards -- Juan Jesús Prieto Tapia jjptapia@×××××××.com -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list